I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- Your name and email address and anything else you provide me with if you email me
- Your Twitter username if you contact me via Twitter
- Your Instagram username if you contact me via Instagram
I will use this information to respond to your messages.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I use MFA to safeguard and secure my email and social media accounts.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or am required by law to do so.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you may:
- request details of the personal information that I hold about you
- ask me to correct any inaccuracies in the personal information that I hold about you
- ask me to stop processing the personal information that I hold about you
- ask me to delete the personal information that I hold about you
In all cases please email me your requests.